The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners
Official Title: The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners: Do-It-Yourself Soaps Using All-Natural Herbs, Spices, and Essential Oils
- Althea Press the natural soap making book for beginners
- Althea Press the natural soap making book for beginners- DIY soaps using all-natural herbs, spices, and essential oils
- Making soap from scratch is a fun hobby and a great way to control the ingredients in the products you use
- Make your very own homemade soaps without artificial dyes and chemicals
Start making soap the all-natural way―the essential beginner’s guide.
Are you an aspiring “soaper” not sure which soap making books to start with? The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners will help you take the plunge! This complete beginner’s guide to cold-processed soap making shows you the basics, so you can get creative with natural, healthy ingredients―and get squeaky clean, too.
Unlike other soap making books, The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners starts from scratch with colorants and fragrances both free of artificial ingredients. Discover how to make basic bars, Castile soap, shampoo bars, salt soaps, milk soaps, and more. You’ll even find nut-free and vegan recipes.
This natural choice in soap making books includes:
- Soap making primer―Learn cold-processed soap making with illustrated step-by-step tutorials, safety guidelines, and troubleshooting tips.
- All-natural ingredients―Make luxurious, nourishing soaps using essential oils, clays, and other natural elements.
- Over 55 recipes―Create specialty bars including Mulled Wine Soap, Allergy Relief Bar, and other recipes you won’t find in other soap making books.
Of all the soap making books, this one will soon get you started “soaping”―with a splash!