Johnson Brothers Old Britain Castles Pink Mug, 10 ounce
Brand: Johnson Brothers
- 10-ounce china mug in update of Johnson Brothers' Old Britain Castles pattern
- English bone china; traditional, antique-style British design
- Cream-colored china printed with castle images in a dusty rose-pink tone
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe
- 10-ounce mug; 3-1/2 by 5 by 4 inches
Details: This historical and traditional pattern, Old British Castles, intricately rendered by a Miss Fennel back in 1928. She, the daughter of a Master Engraver, created these original drawings from old book photographs and steel engravings. OBC is certainly one of the best known patterns from Johnson Brothers and has been in production since 1930. Each piece of china depicting a scene of a different castle has extended to 45 castles. Some of the most famous castles included in the OBC Pattern are - Cambridge, Dunstable, Exeter, Haddon Hall, Kent, Stratford, and Warwick. The pink and ivory toile mug holds 9 ounces and perfect for morning tea or after-dinner coffee and is dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe. Additional accessory and serving pieces available in this pattern.