Bonus Pack Sonya Ceramic Pot Smart Electric Slow Stew Pot SY-DGD8P (Pink)
- This is the MINI Size, One ceramic inner Pot, 0.7L capacity. A bonus steam tray included. Multifunctional Cooker- Stew Pot, Slow Cooker, Soup Maker, Steamer, & Warmer
- New Enhanced Design: High quality ceramic inner pots and transparent top cover makes stewing processing clearly.
- Modern, fashion, and compact design with adorable pink or baby blue color bonus the interior style. Perfect size can be stored anywhere. Lightweight to carry around.
- Easy to use smart cooker: 6 built in smart programs, Porridge, Soup, Bird’s Nest, Sweets, Steam, and Keep Warm. It is incredibly versatile by just to select a required function level. Mild and even heating with boiling water, no adhesion or burn of food, water isolated stewing efficient keep food nutrition.
- Flexible Cooking: 9.5 hours pre-set and keep warm function allows the user to program cooking to begin at a later time. Multiple safety protection systems to ensure product safety and reliable use.
- IMPORTANT: MUST ADD WATER INTO THE MAIN CONTAINER BEFORE USING. DO NOT DRY BOIL. FOR SAFETY, IT WILL SHUT OFF AUTOMATICALLY TO PREVENT DRY BOIL.
Power Rated: 150W
Length of the outer container: 7 1/4"
Hight of the outer container with lid on: 7 1/2"
Capacity of the inner pot: 0.7L
Inner Diameter of the inner pot: 4"
Height of the inner pot: 3 1/2"
Inner Diameter of the steam tray: 4 1/2"
Height of the steam tray: 1 1/2"
*Mesured manually, might have 0-1" deviation
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Standard operation steps: 1. Add water into outer container (no higher than "MAX" line.) 2. Place the handle ring around the inner pot. Place the inner pot with the handle ring onto the outer container (the inner pot will not directly touch the bottom of the outer container but is hung on the handle ring.) 3. Place the lid for the outer container on. 4. Plug the cooker into power socket. 5. Press PRESET button then press TIME button to set preset time (2.0 hrs to 9.5 hrs). (If do not use preset function, please ignore this step) 6. Press FUNCTION/CANCEL button to choose cooking program (e.g. Soup). Each program has a default time, the cooking time of some of the programs can be adjusted by pressing TIME button after choosing program. 7. After step 6, wait for 2-3 seconds until the number shows on the display is steady (not flashing). If preset function is chosen, the display is showing the preset time, it will start to show cooking time after the preset time is over. If preset function is not chosen, the display will directly shows cooking time.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PLACE THE INNER POT ON THE PROPER NOTCH WHERE IS ON THE HEATING RESISTANT HANDLE RING.
THE HEATING RESISTANT HANDLE RING IS MUST APPLIED WHILE USAGE.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches